Monthly Goals & Progress -
February Update (2017)
Last month started in a hectic way. Trading and investment activities threw me all over the place, hence, my days suffered. Simply had no juice in me to keep up with daily rituals and personal commitments (it clearly shows in a chart). Managed to balance it out in later weeks, though.
As a result, I halted all trading for the rest of the month. Came back to it only in the last week of February, where was able to recover some of the losses. Failed here this month, for sure.
Too, learned that I was being unrealistic about what I can physically accomplish throughout my days. Setting up 15 targets (goals, challenges, etc) a month was not a clever move at all. As a result, only 53% of those targets were met in February (my aim is 80% at least). Failed Number-2.
Some projects were taken in further months, including marketing, social media & personality exchange campaigns. I still have lots behind the scenes work to do over here, before moving into this next step.
Lessons learned. Moving on.
- Monthly Goals Set: 15. Goals Hit: 8. Rate: 53% (last month, -20%)
- Celebrated My Life: 53% (last month, -26%)
- Ideal Day in February lived: 78% (last month, -1%)
- I Loved My Month rating: 70% (last month, +10%)
- Bucket List (all) completed: 10% (last month, +1%)
- Bucket List (2017) Goals Hit: 12% (last month, +1%)
- £5,000 Income Targets (2017): 6% (last month, -3%)
- Wheel of My Life Reality: 50% (last month, no change)
- MASTER NUMBER: 56% (last month, -3%)
- Launched “I’m giving my free time” 1 person responded, so far.
- Offered flowers, publicly, to brighten someone’s day.
- Added a page on a website: http://canifail.com/journey
- Launched and created 7 Thought of the Day posts & videos.
- Came up with MASTER NUMBER idea
- Started Gym, going well. 1kg of lean muscle added.
- Challenges started – 15min Exercise for 60 days.
- Rescheduled 6 challenges into upcoming months.
- Campaign monthly income target £400+, achieved? – NO
For March, once again, number of goals is high. But these are lighter in nature and less time consuming, so it should be okay.
Goals Set – 12 (includes 3 new challenges)
- Finish outstanding bits improving campaign
- Create 4 Thought of the Day posts & videos
- Write 1 valuable article & share
- Start reading new book (Talent Code)
- Go out to socialise more, at least once
- Help someone for a good
- Send / give flowers to a stranger
- Explore something new (in my country)
- Hit monthly income target of £400+, through trading
Challenges to take on:
That would be all!