Monthly Goals & Progress -
January Update (2017)
Alright! Here is a first monthly goals progress report – January update (2017).
General one, as I can already see, will have to be sharing these in some other ways. Through live video most likely. But as for now, it’s a best I can do… Rome too did not get built overnight! 🙂
- Goals Set – 11. Goals Hit – 8. Rate – 73%
- Bucket List (all) completed – 9%
- Hobbies experienced – 79%
- Ideal Day in January lived – 79%
- I Loved My Month rating – 60%
Social campaign & website launched.
Challenges done – yoga, meditation, banana island.
£5,000 income targets (2017) – 9%
Fell behind on:
- Facebook challenge (delays with website).
- Twitter challenge – forwarded into February
- Launch “I’m giving my free time”… will be on 1st day in February!
Goals Set – 15 (includes 6 new challenges)
Start gym (70kg lean muscle in 6 months target. Currently 63kg)
Challenges to take on (some are basically to just earn a badge) :
- 6am start (actually, will be 6:05)
- Get out of comfort zone
- 10min meditation a day (will use for recharge during a day)
Launch personality exchange project.
Launch ‘Thought of the Day’.
Explore something new (in my country).
Send flowers to a stranger.
That would be all for now!